Soft Skills Training
Degrees and certifications alone will not make a person completely ready for employment in this competitive world today. Hence it is very important that individuals are trained and prepared in various soft skills that enable them to present themselves for interviews and career path successfully in their chosen areas. This provides required inspiration, motivation, preparedness for hard work, confidence building, developing right attitude and belief so that it improves creativity to dream big and aim high.
What do you learn?
1. Business Communication and Writing
2. Business Etiquette and Time Management
3. Confidence building and looking beyond the work
4. Effective Conflict Resolution & Negotiation Skills
5. Effective Communication (Conversation) Skills
6. Creativity and Problem Solving
7. Effective Customer Service
8. Delegation & Negotiation Skills